These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
[You must be at least  years of age to use this website. By using this website [and by agreeing to these terms and conditions] you warrant and represent that you are at least  years of age.]
Unless otherwise stated, [NAME] and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages [or [OTHER CONTENT]] from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
[Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed [within your organisation].]
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without [NAME'S] express written consent.
[You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.]
[You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without [NAME'S] express written consent.]
[Access to certain areas of this website is restricted.] [NAME] reserves the right to restrict access to [other] areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at [NAME'S] discretion.
If [NAME] provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
[[NAME] may disable your user ID and password in [NAME'S] sole discretion without notice or explanation.]
In these terms and conditions, "your user content" means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to [NAME] a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to [NAME] the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or [NAME] or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
[NAME] reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on [NAME'S] servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
[Notwithstanding [NAME'S] rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, [NAME] does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.]
This website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. [NAME] makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, [NAME] does not warrant that:
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
[NAME] will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
These limitations of liability apply even if [NAME] has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit [NAME'S] liability in respect of any:
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, [NAME] has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against [NAME'S] officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect [NAME'S] officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as [NAME].
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify [NAME] and undertake to keep [NAME] indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by [NAME] to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of [NAME'S] legal advisers) incurred or suffered by [NAME] arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions[, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
Without prejudice to [NAME'S] other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, [NAME] may take such action as [NAME] deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
[NAME] may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
[NAME] may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with [NAME'S] rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions [, together with [DOCUMENTS],] constitute the entire agreement between you and [NAME] in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with [GOVERNING LAW], and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [JURISDICTION].
We created these website terms and conditions with the help of a free website terms and conditions form developed by Contractology and available at www.yourwebsite.com. Contractology supply a wide variety of commercial legal documents, such as template data protection statements.
[[NAME] is registered with [TRADE REGISTER]. You can find the online version of the register at [URL]. [NAME'S] registration number is [NUMBER].]
[[NAME] is subject to [AUTHORISATION SCHEME], which is supervised by [SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY].]
[[NAME] is registered with [PROFESSIONAL BODY]. [NAME'S] professional title is [TITLE] and it has been granted in [JURISDICTION]. [NAME] is subject to the [RULES] which can be found at [URL].]
[[NAME] subscribes to the following code[s] of conduct: [CODE(S) OF CONDUCT]. [These codes/this code] can be consulted electronically at [URL(S)].
[[NAME'S] [TAX] number is [NUMBER].]]
The full name of [NAME] is [FULL NAME].
[[NAME] is registered in [JURISDICTION] under registration number [NUMBER].]
[NAME'S] [registered] address is [ADDRESS].
You can contact [NAME] by email to [EMAIL].
By using this WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS template document, you agree to the terms and conditions set out on yourdomain.com. You must retain the credit set out in the section headed "ABOUT THESE WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS". Subject to the licensing restrictions, you should edit the document, adapting it to the requirements of your jurisdiction, your business and your website. If you are not a lawyer, we recommend that you take professional legal advice in relation to the editing and use of the template.
Scope and content of the Web Site
The purpose of his web page is merely informative and its use is of exclusive responsibility of the user. All the information and images of the Golf Course exposed by El Corazón Golf Clubbelong to “El Corazon Golf Club” and should not be used outside this website, copied or distributed.
The brand El Corazón Golf Cluband it’s logotype are copyrighted and protected by the International laws and agreements involved.
El Corazón Golf ClubWebsite Privacy Statement
This document was last updated on January 20, 2013.
1. ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
El Corazón Golf Club(referred to herein as “El Corazon”, “we”, “us” and “our”) is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing ELCORAZONGOLFCLUB. you acknowledge and fully EL CORAZON’s Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
2. PARTICIPATING MERCHANT POLICIES Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in El Corazón Golf Clubservices are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT El Corazón Golf Clubcollects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
◦ a. Web Server Logs. When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
▪ Your Internet protocol address.
▪ The kind of browser or computer you use.
▪ Number of links you click within the site.
▪ State or country from which you accessed the site.
▪ Date and time of your visit.
▪ Name of your Internet service provider.
▪ Web page you linked to our site from.
▪ Pages you viewed on the site.
◦ c. Personal Information Users Visitors to our website can register for services. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, account number, credit card number, and other relevant information. If you are purchasing a service, we will request financial information. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting. We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
▪ To fulfill your service requests for services.
▪ To protect ourselves from liability,
▪ To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
▪ In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
4. USE OF WEB BEACONS OR GIF FILES
ELCORAZON WEBSITE Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons – sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow EL CORAZON to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. EL CORAZON may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. EL CORAZON prohibits Web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
5. CHILDREN EL CORAZON WEBSITE is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13). We request that such individuals not provide any personal information through the el corazon WEBSITE.
6. CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT El CORAZON has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
7. CONTACTING US If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us: By www.elcorazongolfclub.com in the contact us área.
El Corazón Golf Clubwill use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.